Welcome to The Croquet Academy, Sussex, UK
The Croquet Academy (Southwick) launches its 2021 Programme
The Croquet Academy at Southwick has launched its programme of 19 courses aimed at AC and GC players, from complete beginners to advanced.
New for 2021, we offer:
- Cliff Jones' Zoom webinars on the new AC Laws update, with a return visit later in the season for his very popular two day course for AC Improvers, which is accompanied by his excellent course manuals.
- A GC Workshop’ including a Swing Trainer and Video Analysis to learn where to improve.
- ‘It’s not about the mallet’ with former World Champion Stephen Mulliner, whether GC or AC, learn how to get that winning mentality.
- Tim King will run a ‘GC Master Class’ for aspiring A and B-Level tournament players.
- Short Croquet – AC for beginners – it’s one of the easiest way to learn the game.
- An opportunity to attend a course by Stephen Custance-Baker, author of ‘Every Shot Is Tactical’.
Everything from complete beginners to advanced in both GC and AC.
|Course Details HERE||Entry Form HERE|
For further information on all courses, please contact The Croquet Academy Secretary, Chrissie Merrington - email@example.com