How to enter
1. Entry is on the Croquet Academy online entry system at thecroquetacademy.com
2. If you need to discuss a course further contact Chrissie at email@example.com.
3. Please indicate other coaching courses attended during the prior two years , as well as your club and current handicaps.
4. Your entry will be acknowledged, and when accepted, you will receive e-mail confirmation, with details of how to pay.
5. Reservations for courses are based on the time the booking is confirmed with payment. Availability for courses will be updated on The Academy website, and once a course is full applicants can be considered for the reserve list.
6. Cancellations: Must be advised by e-mail asap to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Within 1 week of start of course — no refund;
outside one week — refund of fee minus £5.00 administration charge.
7. The course fee will include a course manual or course notes, in pdf form, unless otherwise indicated.
8. A welcome tea, coffee and biscuits will be available unless you are notified otherwise. Other teas, coffees etc may be purchased during the day. On selected courses lunch will also be available. We will give you catering details with your joining instructions.
9. Course Joining Instructions will be sent to you by e-mail, normally about 1-2 weeks before the date of a course, advising the availability and price of any lunch, confirmation of times, and any additional information.
10.All courses will involve you practicing skills outside on the lawns during the day, as well as some classroom sessions.
11.If you are unable to access e-mail yourself, please ask a friend or family member to send us an e-mail with your name and phone number, to let us know you are interested in a course, so we can contact you.
Please address all communications about courses by e-mail to email@example.com
Privacy and Data Security
No personal information other than that collected on the entry form is stored on this website, and only used in connection with the administration of course entries; data is stored in an encrypted form and removed at the end of the programme cycle.
Applying from outside UK
Please email Chrissie (address above) before making an application.
Please report on-line entry problems or errors to the Webmaster.