Welcome to The Croquet Academy, Sussex, UK
The Croquet Academy at Southwick has re-launched its programme of 19 courses aimed at AC and GC players, from complete beginners to advanced.
New for 2021, we offer:
- Cliff Jones' Zoom webinars on the new AC Laws update, with a return visit later in the season for his very popular two day course for AC Improvers, which is accompanied by his excellent course manuals.
- A GC Workshop’ including a Swing Trainer and Video Analysis to learn where to improve.
- ‘It’s not about the mallet’ with former World Champion Stephen Mulliner, whether GC or AC, learn how to get that winning mentality.
- Jonathan Powe will run a ‘GC Master Class’ for aspiring A and B-Level tournament players.
- Short Croquet – AC for beginners – it’s one of the easiest way to learn the game.
- An opportunity to attend a course by Stephen Custance-Baker, author of ‘Every Shot Is Tactical’.
Everything from complete beginners to advanced in both GC and AC.
|Course Details HERE||Entry Form HERE|
For further information on all courses, please contact The Croquet Academy Secretary, Chrissie Merrington - firstname.lastname@example.org
Quick link: 2021 courses