How to enter
How to enter Academy Courses (& Tournaments)
You can enter an Academy course or the AC High Bisque Tournament in several ways:
- Complete an on-line entry form here. This is the preferred method. You will be contacted by the Course Secretary once your entry has been processed. Your place will not be confirmed until payment is received. Payment is by bank transfer, or by cheque if a transfer is absolutely not possible. Payment account details will be sent by email when your entry is provisionally accepted.
- Download the application form here, then print it and send it off together with your cheque.
Which ever method you use, please give an email address if at all possible so that we can communicate with you efficiently. Paper entries and cheques (payable to The Croquet Academy) should be sent to the Course Secretary shown against the Course in the Prospectus.
If you need to discuss a course further contact Chrissie Merrington at firstname.lastname@example.org or the Course Secretary.
If you want to check the status of your entry, click here. It will show:
- entry sent (on-line entry only) - you have requested a place but the Course Secretary has not yet acted on your request.
- provisional - your entry have been received and a place provisionally allocated pending receipt of payment.
- confirmed - your payment has been received.
- withdrawn - you have cancelled your request for a place.
Only your name is shown in the course list on the website. However, if you wish to keep your entry private, please enter by post and ensure the Course Secretary is aware of your request for privacy.
No personal information other than that collected on the entry form is stored on this website, and only used in connection with the administration of course entries; data is stored in an encrypted form.
Please report on-line entry problems or errors to the Webmaster.